Lunes, Oktubre 15, 2012

A Letter to Pastor's Kids


This blog is for all the pastor’s kid, or fondly called the PKs. This is especially dedicated to my friends Ara and Etan whom I met 6 years and 3 years ago respectively. I was starting in the ministry of servant-leadership then when they came up to me and asked me about being a pastor. Instead, we ended up talking about being pastor’s kid.

I am also a pastor’s kid.  I know what it feels like to be one. That is my only credential for writing this. I will share with all the pastor’s kid, especially to Ara and Etan, the lessons I learned, the realizations I made and all the other exceptional stories in the life of a pastor’s kid. I will try to encourage you as much as I can because I know the name “Pastor’s Kid” have expectations that can sometimes become very difficult.


I hope, as you read this blog, I will be able to share with you the unique stories we pastor’s kid had to endure. May you be informed, challenged and inspired. I pray you start considering and thinking about PK issues - that PKs are not Pastors, and they have a different dynamics. To Ara and Etan, I pray that you will find courage in knowing that as you go through the life of a Pastor’s kid, you are not alone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento